COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Book of Hope: 101 Voices on Overcoming Adversity Competition
1. The Promoter is Speakers Collective CIC with registered company number 11864856 and whose registered office is at 24b Market Place, Wallingford, England, OX10 0DY.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over who are attending the Hope Conference in Birmingham on 11th November 2021. The competition is not open to employees of Speakers Collective and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the Speakers Collective or the judging of the competition.
3. There is no additional entry fee to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Only one entry will be entered per person attending the Hope Conference.
7. Closing date for entry will be Thursday 11th November 2021. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received by the promoter for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: Ten winners will be chosen at random to win a copy of the book The Book of Hope: 101 Voices on Overcoming Adversity by Jonny Benjamin and Britt Pflüger.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
15. The winner will be notified on Thursday 11th November 2021 at the Hope Confrence. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24. Speakers Collective CIC shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. Speakers Collective CIC also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.